3 Point Contest Procedures
The All American Sports 3 point contest is an exciting event with the opportunity to compete in the finals on the AT&T Center floor immediately following the Silver Stars game on Friday night.
- Every player on the teams official roster is eligible to participate. The top 4 players in each division will compete in the finals for the 3 point title.
- Qualifying will be done on Friday between the hours of 8am - 4pm and the finals will be Friday night at the AT&T Center. Coaches will be notified by 6pm if their player is one of the top 4 qualifiers. The qualified players will also be posted on the website under the 3 point contest tab, please do not call for results as this will only delay the process.
- Qualifying will end at 4pm! If a team shows up at 3:50pm but there are players ahead of them, they may not be able to qualify. Please plan on attending early to ensure your players opportunity to qualify. Qualifying venues will posted on the website.
- The finals will be held Friday night at the AT&T Center immediately following the Silver Stars game!!
- For qualifying and for the finals. Participants will have 30 seconds and 3 racks of 5 balls. The first 4 balls of each rack will be 1 point each and the last ball on each rack,”Money Ball”, will be worth 2 points. The racks will be placed on each wing and top of the key.
- During the finals the top 4 in each division will shoot, (one at each end), two at a time. The highest total will be named the Champion.