National Championships General Information
2012 All American Sports National Championships
2012 National Tournament Information:
- On the website, www.aasbasketball.com you can find gym locations, maps, announcements, and schedule information.
- All results will be posted on the website by the end of each day but usually within hours of the end of each game.
- Each team will receive 10 tickets to the Silver Stars game Friday evening. For more information, scroll down to Silver Stars Tickets/ Game under the National Championships tab.
- There will be a 3 point competition for each division. The finals, in each division, will be held at AT&T center immediately following the Silver Stars game. For more information on the 3 point competition scroll down to 3 point contest under the National Championships tab.
- The Tournament entry fee is $375 with a 4 game guarantee on July 12th -15th, 2012.
- For any questions regarding information about the 2012 National Championships, please contact Justin at 210-859-4582 or email
- For any questions in regards to your team registration,
- For Boys teams please contact Cody at 210-478-1380 or email
- For Girls teams please contact Mckecia at 210-873-9113 or email
- Registration must be done online. There will be no exceptions. Payment can be made through Paypal or mailed to.
All American Sports
21019 HWY 281 STE 830 PMB 220
San Antonio, TX 78258
- Please do not call for your teams game time, results from games, or directions. All of this will be posted at www.aasbasketball.com. Schedules will be posted July 6th, 2012. Gyms and directions can be found by going to website, click on the National Championships tab then scroll down to gym locations.
- All American Sports National Championship is $375. This includes 10 tickets to the Silver Stars basketball game Friday night and access to the AT&T center for the 3 point competition and all the Championship games. Payment & completed registration must be turned in on or before June 22, 2012. Late registration will be accepted through June 29, 2012 but only based on space availabe, a $50 late charge will be assesed to all late registrations.
- For teams wanting to purchase additional Silver Stars tickets, information will be posted on the website at www.aasbasketball.com under National Championshis tab and then down to Silver Stars tickets.
- No team will be allowed to participate until payment & registration is completed.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- The 2012 National Championship Registration Form must be completed online.
- 100% payment of the Entry Fee
- Report cards and Birth Certificates must be submitted prior to a team being admitted to the 2012 National Championships. Teams paperwork can be mailed to
All American Sports
21019 HWY 281 STE 830 PMB 220
San Antonio, TX 78258
- Teams need to submit copies of grade and age verification for each player. DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL COPIES.
- Payment & completed registration must be turned in on or before June 22, 2012. Late registration will be accepted through June 29, 2012, but only based on space available, a $50 late fee will be assesed to all late registrations.
- Each team will receive two (2) Coach’s credentials. A coach must wear his/her Coach’s credentials to each tournament gym site. If a coach does not have his/her credentials, the coach WILL BE REQUIRED to pay full admission. The admission staff has been informed that there will be no exception and ALL SPECTATORS MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND.
- Only coaches with credentials will be allowed to be on the bench. If additional credentials are needed, they can be purchashed for $25, only 1 additional coaches credential may be purchased per team. A maxium of 3 non-players are allowed on bench.
- Each coach is responsible for his/her team for cleaning up the bench after each game.
- Tournament rules will be the same that have been followed for all previous All-American Sports tournaments throughout 2011-2012.
- Eligibility for players for the National Championship is based on grade eligibility. Each player will play in the grade completed during the 2011-2012 school year.
- Complete Rules are available on the web site at www.aasbasketball.com. All American Sports will provide scorekeepers & timekeepers for all National Championship games.
- Game time is forfeit time, Site Director has final say. Site Director will rarely exercise this power, only when there is an early contact of a problem & when the problem is out of the teams control. Not knowing the way to the gym, traffic, or getting lost will not be adequate reasons to delay the start of a game.
- Admission will be charged for all National Championship games.
- Adults (17 and over)
- Daily admission: $10.00 (All games at all gyms...excludes AT&T Center)
- Tournament Pass $23.00 (All games at all gyms...excludes AT&T Center)
- Youth (16 and under)
- Daily admission: $5.00 (All games at all gyms...exclueds AT&T Center)
- Tournament Pass: $12.00 (All games at all gyms...excludes AT&T Center)
- Age 6 & under: Free Admission
- Each person who purchases a daily admission or tournament pass must wear a wristband. Wristbands must be worn on the wrist and cannot be attached to purses, keys or anything other than a person’s wrist.
- If a tournament pass is purchased, it must be turned in each day for a new band.
- Due to the number of gym sites & the number of people attending all the games; the admission staff will not allow anyone without a wristband.
- When a Tournament Pass or Daily Admission has been lost or forgotten, another must be purchased.
- Team and individual trophies will be awarded to all champions. Team trophies & medals will be awarded to 2nd, & 3rd place in each division.
- With the National Tournament expecting well over 350 teams in all divisions, schedule requests will not be available. Each team must be available to play on each day of the tournament. Each team is expected to be able to play on Friday at 8 am.
- Schedules will be posted on the web site on Friday, July 6th.
- Any change to schedule will be on the web site titled “CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.”
- An All American Sports representative will also contact the coach of the team, to notify him/her about the schedule change.
- Tournament results will be posted at the end of each day as soon as possible. Please do not call to ask who won/lost in any of the games. This will only delay the posting of the scores on the website for everyone to see.
- Thursday, July 12th: Coaches must pick up Coaches packet at AT&T Center
- Friday, July 13th: Pool Play will begin
- Saturday, July 14th: Pool play and Bracket Play..Some Championship games will take place at the AT&T Center
- Sunday, July 15th: Bracket play will continue, Championship games at AT&T Center
Maps & Directions:
- Maps & Directions for all gym sites will be posted on the web site, located under the National Championships tab and scroll down to gym locations.
The All American Sports National Championship is the best value available for a National Tournament. In order for us to continue offering this outstanding value to all of the teams, All American Sports will follow the withdrawal policy below:
- Any withdrawal received on or before June 15th, the team will receive a full refund.
- Any withdrawal received after June 15th but before June 22nd, the team will receive half the entry fee they paid.
- Any withdrawal received after June 22nd, there will be no refund to the team.
Any withdrawal must be made by email, sent to
. NO phone withdrawals will be allowed under any circumstances.
Please check the website on a regular basis for any updates or announcements.
Thanks for your participation in the
2012 All American Sports National Championships!